Happy Friday darlings! I'm back in Maryland, to the bad weather, but making the most of it, because from what Ive heard, soon it will be miserably hot! I got back on Sunday and had a nice afternoon with Josh in National Harbor... the rest of the week has been quiet! Nicole got a job that started on Monday so I no longer have my partner in crime, but we did have a nice lunch on Wednesday and tonight the whole crew are going to a Blue Crabs Baseball game. The weather is looking rainy for the weekend (surprise!) so I'm not sure of our plans, but hopefully we get a chance to do something! Alright, everyone have a great weekend! Everyone in Canada have an awesome May Long and be safe!
1. I have mentioned this before but I LOVE the Pierce Street Market in Clearwater. Last Saturday was the last one until the Fall (It gets too hot so they have one at an indoor location in St. Pete) so I had to make sure I took it in. Everything at the market is unique and beautiful or totally delicious and the backdrop isn't too bad either. here I have pictured a few things that I got.
2. Smudge loves it when I get home and just constantly harass her :)
3. I mentioned a couple weeks ago how I won an Aroma Wrap from Aroma2Go in an Instagram contest and when I got back from Florida it was waiting for me. I have warmed it up and used it a couple times this week and I love it. So cozy and relaxing and I can use any fragrance that I want in it.
4. At the Pierce Street Market in Clearwater I got some Patty's Peppers. I don't really know how to describe it, but It is so mildly spicy peppers mixed with olive oil, garlic and a few other things that I'm not certain about and it is delicious! I used it for meatless monday this week iced with spaghetti, zoodles, roasted tomatoes, onions and carrots and some parm. So good!
5. Yup, my bath tub at home. I have honestly never been a big bath fan, but something about my tub and the quietness and mood of the bathroom makes me love having one! Especially after a massage or day of yard work.
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A. Liz Adventures