Image Map

Friday, May 15, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 05.15.15

Happy weekend everyone!  It has been a whirlwind week, with my lovely cousin/friend Andrea here visiting and then just normal getting back to normal like things.  We kept ourselves busy and had some great food as usual.  I hope all the mom's out there had a great Mother's Day too!  It is only 3 weeks left until we have to be out of our apartment (we will be in a hotel for another month after that) so the next few weeks I will be busy packing and getting ready as well as knocking as many of the remaining things I want to do in NY and NJ off my Bucket List.  Everyone have a great week, and enjoy my 5!






1. Monday, when Andrea and I were wandering around the city, we walked into Bloomindales, and as we left the building, we noticed one of my favorite actresses ever, the beautiful Sarah Jessica Parker, shooting an ad for something. I was so excited!  Now I have seen both Mr. Big and Carrie!  As we kept walking, we went to check out Central Park, and stumbled upon a crowd of people outside a bunch of tents.  Turns out, I am pretty sure it was the Fox network renewal party.  As we were standing there Terry Cruz, Kellen Lutz, and Rob Lowe excited the party and came over to say hi.  Will Forte who I was the most excited for never came out but I saw him!  haha.  Then, Mr. Andre Braugher from one of my favorite shows Brooklyn 99 came out and took a selfie with me!  So fun!

2.  Friday was National Caesar Day in Canada.  In honor, I had to of course celebrate and have my favorite drink.  For anyone that doesn't know what this is, its like a Bloody Mary but made with Clamato and is 10 times better!

3. Again on Monday, Andrea and I were getting hungry for lunch so what better to do than stop at Junior's , the world's most fabulous cheesecake (their words and ours!) Not kidding, if you want the best Cheesecake ever, go here.  There is a location right off Times Square so it is easily tourist accessible.  We got the Carrot Cake and Strawberry.

4. My Birchbox came this week!  I am happy with it as usual, and especially excited about the Real Chemistry Luminous 3 Minute Peel which I have tried before and loved but am too cheap to buy a full sized.  haha  If you are interested in Birchbox, click this link to find out more or sign up.

5.  ON Sunday, Andrea and her friend Catherine spent part of the day together, and we met up with them at Salvation Taco in the Pod39 Hotel.  They have the most beautiful rooftop bar with the most amazing views of NYC and the Empire State Building and Chrysler building.  Their tacos and drinks aren't slouches either!

This week I'm linking up with:

Lauren @ Style Elixir
Tif @ Bright on A Budget
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Clare @ Fitting It All In
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Amy @ {The Farmer's Wife}


1 comment:

  1. Who didn't you run into? I don't think I've ever met a celebrity, let alone seen one in person! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete