Everyone enjoy your week and have a very happy St. Patrick's Day!
1. My birthday. I got some amazing gifts, had some delicious food and drinks and had an awesome relaxing day doing some exploring and shopping and watching UFC.
2. Dr. Granville Moore's in DC was an amazing place that Josh found for us to go for brunch on my birthday. I love brunch, especially when I can try amazing dishes like my crispy pork belly on grits with a poached egg and syrup. One of my favorite brunches ever!
3. Nicole and I finally found our Carrot Cake Kisses at Walmart. Apparently they are only sold there. I am not a person who loves sweets, I'd rather have chips or something salty but these are amazing! I seriously could sit and eat a whole bag!
4. I love Miz Moos shoes and in the last couple months they have released the cutest new shoes for spring and I want them all! I got a cute pair of Mary Janes for Christmas and they are so comfy and cute.
5. every moment that i have spent inside this week has been spent watching the 2016 Brier. All the Americans reading this probably won't know what this is, but it is pretty much the largest men's Curling event in Canada. I am of course cheering for team Laycock from Saskatchewan who unfortunately is not going to make it into the playoffs so I am now cheering for the Jacobs team from Northern Ontario! Good luck to all the teams!
Today I'm linking up with:
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Katie @ Cup of Tea
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Jennie @ The Diary of A Real Housewife
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A. Liz Adventures