1. I love going to the beach, it's so relaxing and I just love the sunshine. I decided to go out to Fred Howard Park, a quite beach slightly north of our house. It isn't a state park so its less known which is what I was looking for especially during Spring Break! I spent the day reading and swimming and using a whole bottle of sunscreen! It was lovely!
2. This was the sunrise from our apartment in Maryland a couple days before I left. One of the most amazing sunrises I have ever seen!
3. Before I flew out on Sunday, Josh and I stopped back in at National Harbor and went to The Walrus Oyster and Ale House where we had went for a drink on my birthday. We had a great lunch had some long overdue oysters.
4. On Monday I went and got a much needed pedicure and my gel nails filled at Happy nails, my go to place near the house. They have such great service and do an awesome job for such a good price. I was so relaxed during my pedicure they almost had to peel me out of the chair.
5. I have been obsessed with the filters on Snapchat lately. I don't really use Snapchat, save for stupid messages to and from my brother and baby pics and videos from a couple friends. I saw a ton of people using the face swap feature (the one Josh and I did is too terrifying to show) and when I was figuring it out discovered all these other ones. They put new ones up every day so I have been going on and trying them all out haha.
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Courtney @ Eat Pray Love DC
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Lauren @Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife