Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2016

Fab Friday Faves 3.18.16

Good morning my dears!  I hope you are all recovering from St. Patrick's Day, I don't know what the rest of the country was like but Pinellas County, Florida knows how to party it up.  And I got home at 4:30 PM!  Seriously, it was pretty insane!  Obviously I am back at the house for the week, and really enjoying it.  The weather has been absolutely perfect and I have been enjoying every minute that I can.  I have enjoyed a day in the pool, a day at the beach and ay a Blue Jays Spring training game against the Team Canada junior team.  Today I'm going to go spend some time in one of my favorite places, downtown Dunedin and get some Carrot Cake ice cream, go to the farmers market and get a coffee at my favorite spot.  Everyone enjoy your weekend and the first week of spring!


1. I love going to the beach, it's so relaxing and I just love the sunshine.  I decided to go out to Fred Howard Park, a quite beach slightly north of our house.  It isn't a state park so its less known which is what I was looking for especially during Spring Break!  I spent the day reading and swimming and using a whole bottle of sunscreen! It was lovely!


2.  This was the sunrise from our apartment in Maryland a couple days before I left.  One of the most amazing sunrises I have ever seen!


3.  Before I flew out on Sunday, Josh and I stopped back in at National Harbor and went to The Walrus Oyster and Ale House where we had went for a drink on my birthday.  We had a great lunch had some long overdue oysters.  


4. On Monday I went and got a much needed pedicure and my gel nails filled at Happy nails, my go to place near the house.  They have such great service and do an awesome job for such a good price.  I was so relaxed during my pedicure they almost had to peel me out of the chair.


 5.  I have been obsessed with the filters on Snapchat lately.  I don't really use Snapchat, save for stupid messages to and from my brother and baby pics and videos from a couple friends.  I saw a ton of people using the face swap feature (the one Josh and I did is too terrifying to show) and when I was figuring it out discovered all these other ones.  They put new ones up every day so I have been going on and trying them all out haha.


Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Courtney @ Eat Pray Love DC
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Lauren @Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife

4 comments:

  1. THAT SUNRISE?! You're joking. Also is it bad that the seafood lunch looks just as beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to the beach. Your pictures are making me excited to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunrise is truly spectacular! Just gorgeous. I'm a bit jealous over those oysters! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! Just stopping over from the Momfessionals blog hop and what do ya know, a fellow Saskie! Love finding other bloggers from the same area!
    Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete