Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our Big Day... Pt. 1

Josh and I were married on 12-12-12 at a lovely place called the Lime Tree Bay Resort on Long Key, Florida.  It was amazing and we could not have asked for things to go better or be more beautiful.  So it has come to my attention recently that I have never really put much for wedding photos up on Facebook, besides a few random profile and cover photos.  So I thought that I would share a few of my favorite ones of Josh and I, the wedding party and family.  I am going to make this a three part blog and will be back later with a few of my favorite shots of the favors, center pieces and candids of the guests. So enjoy!  And if anyone that has not seen the entire album is interested in seeing all of the photos, please let me know and I would be happy to send you the link to our Snapfish site. 




                                               













































No comments:

Post a Comment