Image Map

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Our Big Day pt. 2 Pretty Things


When we started consulting with our wedding planner (who was amazing by the way! Keys Dream Weddings)  She told us not to go overboard because we would be getting married in one of the most gorgeous places in the world and the backdrop would be all we needed.  Keeping that in mind, we kept everything simple and fun and beach themed.  She was totally right about the most gorgeous backdrop ever, but I think the choices we made really enhanced the island feel.  Enjoy!


 The Venue


Guest chairs. White, Aqua bows and starfish (I love starfish!) 

 Head table centerpiece

 Guest table centerpieces. Every table had a different sandcastle surrounded by sea glass and sand along with Purple Linen napkins.  Sandcastles from Carmel Curios.




 Favor bags filled with treasures and a mini sandcastle candle holder.

 My mom's earrings from her wedding, gorgeous pearl necklace and bracelet and feather and pearl garter.

 The girls helping me with my garter.

 My brooch bouquet from Blue Petyl Bouquets and the girls gorgeous bouquets.


My hair and makeup done by Medusa's Mane.





 Dad had his own seat.











The head table.  Clothesline photo collage in the back of Josh and I growing up and then us together.






The cake. Beach themed cake cutter and Yankees themed topper.

Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment