Happy Friday Chicas! The weather is finally starting to cool off a bit here on the Hudson and I am totally ready for fall... but only fall. It can stay here until March as far as I'm concerned. It has been another quiet week with lots of kitty cuddling and coffees with the girls in sweaters and boots. I think I will head into Manhattan tomorrow for a wander, weather permitting. Josh and I are going to a New York Redbull's soccer game on Saturday and plan on going to the MET and then watching some Sunday football in the city. Our trip to the MET was a bust last weekend because we refused to wait in line outside for an hour in the pouring rain! It was crazy! Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the week. Everyone have a safe and happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, especially my friends and family back home in Saskatchewan. Love you guys! Also a happy Columbus Day to everyone here in the USA.
1. This delicious Edible Arrangement from Josh filled with chocolate and strawberry covered bananas, apples and strawberries. So yummy!
2. The quarterly Walmart Beauty Box is filled with great samples that are worth far more than the $5 that it cost. I am LOVING the Dove Oxygen Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner and the Loreal Glossy Balm Pencil in Smokey Mocha. I will totally continue getting this at the start of every season.
3. The Forever 21 Southwestern Inspired Puffer Vest is a steal for $32.80 and will be perfect to snuggle up in for fall in a couple more weeks. The pattern on the front really give it a little extra something than just your plain old puffer vest. And I love the coziness of the fur.
4. My friend Cheryl was having a party an online party a few weeks ago for Younique Products, a fantastic makeup and skin care line that one of her friends is selling. I had heard great things about the Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara from both Cheryl as well as Miranda who had brought it to Peru last year to use, so I thought i would give it a try. It is a simple three step process that extends your eyelashes without spending all that money at the salon. I love it, and as you can see it makes my eyelashes look amazing!
5. Nicole and I were out for a walk today and stopped in at Au Bon Pain for a coffee, and I discovered a new to die for pastry called the CroisBun. It is a hybrid of a croissant and a sweet, buttery bun. I love any croissant based, so I had to try it. Honestly delicious. I am a huge fan of the cronut but this gives it a run for its money. It is filled with a gooey delicious filling of sweet cheese and there are other flavors as well, currently a pumpkin one. Just try it. Not kidding, delicious. I am also loving the new Cafe Milano coffee as well.
Today I'm Linking up with:
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @ Fitting it all In
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Karli @ September Farm
Casey @ We Took the Road Less Traveled