Buenos Dias friends and fellow Friday Bloggers! Today is going to be a gorgeous day in New Jersey, and not very fall like at all. The trees are starting to change finally though, so I am sure the cool weather will be coming soon. I'm still excited for sweater, boot and scarf weather but am not wishing winter to be here by any means.
I have to send out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestie and fellow blogger Nicole at Adventures of a Wild Sunflower. Have an amazing day and weekend sweetie!
Everyone have a fantastic day and weekend and enjoy my Friday Faves!
1. My new poncho sweater... at least I think that is what it would be called... A poncho with sleeves maybe. In any case I LOVE it, so comfy and warm and unique, another reason I want the weather to cool off. $35.99 at Dor L' For, a new favorite boutique in Hoboken.
2. My kitties, actually cuddling to ether in bed with me. A very rare occurrence lately as they seem to hate each other the last few weeks!
3. My free samples from The Honest Company. You can chose from three different bundles and shipping is only $5.95. This one contains Healing Balm, Hand Soap, Face and Body Lotion, Multi Surface Cleanser and Shampoo/Body Wash. They are decent size I do love this company. All is tear free, Hypo-allergenic, biodegradable and non toxic.
4. My homemade Ham and Lentil soup. I made a baked a spiral ham in celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving and my favorite part of cooking a ham is making soup the next day. I have never used a recipe for this soup, I learned it from my mom. I started boiling the ham bone Wednesday morning and let it cook until thursday morning, then added the ham, lentils and the rest of the ingredients. It is so delicious!
5. My new favorite dry shampoo- Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. I have been using dry shampoo for a few months every second day so not to have to wash my greasy, fine, limp hair everyday, and so far this is the best one I have found. It absorbs the oil and gives me lots of volume and styleability. I got this bottle for $7 at Bed Bath and Beyond but you can get it pretty much anywhere that sells hair care products.
This week I am linking up with:
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower (pop over and wish her a happy birthday!)
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Karli @ September FARM
Clare @ Fitting It All In