Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yummy Recipe- Spicy Thai Noodles


This in One of my favorites and I made it again last night so I thought I would share!  Its quick, so easy and delicious! Enjoy!

1-2 TBSP Crushed Red Pepper (This is plenty for most people, probably half a TBSP would be plenty for people that can't handle anything hot)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
1/2 cup sesame oil
6 TBSP Honey
6 TBSP Soy sauce

1LB boneless skinless chicken breast

1 pkg Linguine or Angel Hair Pasta (I used whole grain)
1/2 cup Green Onion finely chopped
2 medium carrots, shredded
1/2 cup fresh Cilantro finely chopped
3/4 cup peanuts (I crushed mine just a little bit)

Combine crushed red pepper, vegetable oil and sesame oil in a pan.  Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes then strain out the peppers, reserving the oil.

Whisk the honey and soy sauce into the reserved oil.

Boil, the pasta, drain and put in a large bowl.

While the pasta was cooking I also cooked up the chicken in a pan.  The chicken is not in the original recipe but I wanted to add some protein.

Add the sauce to the pasta and stir.  There will be lots in the bottom but that is okay.  Then add in the chicken and stir some more.

Plate the pasta and add as much of the toppings as you want, they really do add a lot to the flavor!


And ENJOY! 





I got my recipe from Pinterest from A Small Snippet.

No comments:

Post a Comment